Meet Julie S. who teaches art in San Mateo and was able to buy her first home with the help of HEART and Meriwest Mortgage’s first time homebuyer program. With only 5% down and no PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) Julie was able to buy a fixer-upper and with the help of friends and her community, now is a proud homeowner as well as a valued member of the San Mateo County school system.
NEW HEART FILM: First time homebuyer program
- HEART to Host Two Second Unit Open Houses Showcasing its Free Preliminary Designs
- HEART’s 2019 Annual Event Raises Over $115K
- HEART Releases RFP for the First-Time Homebuyer Program
- Free First Time Homebuyer Workshop in Daly City on June 6
- Free First-Time Homebuyer Workshop with the Jefferson Elementary School District on May 21