FREE HEART First Time Homebuyer Workshops
Get more info and register below:
Thursday, March 22 in Daly City (This Event has been cancelled, please come to Burlingame)
- Find out how you can qualify to buy a home in San Mateo County with only 5% down and no PMI.
- Downpayment loans up to $119,278 for a total purchase price up to $795,187.
- Find out where you can find homes/condos and how to best present your offer A local realtor will discuss today’s real estate market in San Mateo County.
- Who Qualifies? Families with incomes up to $150K and good credit (680 or better) who live or work in San Mateo County and want to buy their first home or condo in San Mateo County.
- What are suggested income levels to buy property here?
For more information or to download guidelines and applications visit our website
Info about the mortgage application call John Souza at Meriwest Mortgage (408) 849-7115
Info about the HEART downpayment loan call: Boris Vatkin (650) 204-5639
- How the HEART downpayment loan program works
- Review Homebuying Process
- Review Loan Application Process
- Tips on finding a property in this price range
- Loan Closing Process, how to make a successful bid
- John Souza, Meriwest Mortgage Officer. He will be available after the presentation to help you pre-qualify your loan.
- Call 1-408-849-7115 for more info
- Lee Ginsburg, Berkshire Hathaway Realty 650- 358-3959
Can’t make it? Here is the presentation. Good luck.
Meriwest Mortgage Company, LLC is licensed in California by the Department of Business Oversight, License#4150034; and in Arizona by the Arizona State Banking Department, License #BK0904975. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act. Membership with Meriwest Credit Union may be required with a one-time, non-refundable $5 fee.