HEART has moved to San Mateo
HEART is again sharing office space with the Housing Leadership Council. We are located on the ground floor of a HEART-funded affordable housing development, Penninsula Station.
Located across the street from Hillsdale Shopping center, and next to the Hillsdale Caltrain station Peninsula Station, managed by MidPen Housing is a mixed-used development that is home to 68 working families. HEART made a crucial $1M bridge loan in 2009, when the state had frozen all housing funds, to enable the project to stay on course. We are delighted to be partnering with HLC and MidPen in our new, more central location. Read more
- Member Agency Committee to Meet on March 21
- HEART’s Annual Fundraising and Networking Event 2019
- Free First Time Homebuyer Workshop in Belmont on April 3, 2019
- Mid-Peninsula Teacher Town Hall: Can we solve the teacher housing crisis?
- Free HEART First-Time Homebuyer Workshop on March 7 in Menlo Park!
“Like an FHA loan, but more flexible for the condo we wanted….”
~Jennifer & Andrew
“With the money I saved through HEART, I have enough to fix up the house…”
March 21 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
March 27 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
April 3 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm