HEART has moved to San Mateo
HEART is again sharing office space with the Housing Leadership Council. We are located on the ground floor of a HEART-funded affordable housing development, Penninsula Station.
Located across the street from Hillsdale Shopping center, and next to the Hillsdale Caltrain station Peninsula Station, managed by MidPen Housing is a mixed-used development that is home to 68 working families. HEART made a crucial $1M bridge loan in 2009, when the state had frozen all housing funds, to enable the project to stay on course. We are delighted to be partnering with HLC and MidPen in our new, more central location. Read more
- Free HEART ADU Open House on Nov. 28th in Redwood City and Nov. 29th in Millbrae!
- HEART is hiring – Program/Management Analyst
- HEART is hiring – Research and Program Assistant
- HEART Now Offers Up To $5,000 in Closing Costs Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- HEART downpayment loans now available for homes in Daly City
“Like an FHA loan, but more flexible for the condo we wanted….”
~Jennifer & Andrew
“With the money I saved through HEART, I have enough to fix up the house…”