HEART has moved to San Mateo
HEART is again sharing office space with the Housing Leadership Council. We are located on the ground floor of a HEART-funded affordable housing development, Penninsula Station.
Located across the street from Hillsdale Shopping center, and next to the Hillsdale Caltrain station Peninsula Station, managed by MidPen Housing is a mixed-used development that is home to 68 working families. HEART made a crucial $1M bridge loan in 2009, when the state had frozen all housing funds, to enable the project to stay on course. We are delighted to be partnering with HLC and MidPen in our new, more central location. Read more
- HEART Quarterly Newsletter – November 2021
- Reserve Your Spot – June 15, 2021 – First-time Homebuyer Workshop for San Mateo County
- Friday May 21 at 9 am: Join HEART and other local experts for a panel discussion on ADUs in San Mateo County
- HEART to Host Two Second Unit Open Houses Showcasing its Free Preliminary Designs
- HEART’s 2019 Annual Event Raises Over $115K
December 22 @ 12:00 am
"[I] would never have been able to own a home without the [First-Time Homebuyer] Program"
“Like an FHA loan, but more flexible for the condo we wanted….” ~Jennifer & Andrew
“With the money I saved through HEART, I have enough to fix up the house…” ~Krystal