Krystal grew up in Belmont, and comes from a family tradition of law enforcement and public service. She was thrilled to get a job as a patrol officer with the Town of Atherton Police Department, but never thought she could afford a home. Living with her parents to save money for a downpayment, she was able to buy a starter home in San Mateo.
Police Officer in Atherton
- NEW! Higher loan limits up to $781,875 for first time homebuyer program
- Thank you for helping HEART raise $120K for housing on May 15
- NEW HEART FILM: First time homebuyer program
- Riding the crazy train to buy their first home in San Carlos – New HEART film
- HEART annual lunch raises $115K for affordable housing; Thank you to keynote speaker Kojo Ako-Asare of Google…and many, many more