- This event has passed.
Free First Time Homebuyer Workshop in San Mateo on September 5
September 5, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join HEART and Meriwest Mortgage for a Free First-Time Homebuyer Workshop!
Do you need help buying your first market-rate home in San Mateo County?
Come and learn about HEART and Meriwest Mortgage’s first time homebuyer program as well as the home-buying process
- HEART and Meriwest Mortgage partnered together to offer a downpayment assistance program to help first time homebuyers in San Mateo County buy a home with 5% down and no PMI
- You may buy a market rate house, townhouse, or condo up to $908,156 anywhere in the County with this special program. We’ll have representative realtors on hand to talk about what might be available in this challenging real estate market and how to make a successful offer.
- Please note that this is for market rate homes only, and not BMR (below market rate).
- Who Qualifies? Families with household incomes up to $170,000 and good credit (680 or better) who live or work in San Mateo County and want to buy their first home or condo in San Mateo County.
- How much do I need to make to buy here?