and provide basic information.
Do I Qualify?
- Families with household incomes up to $170,000 and a credit score of 680 or better who live or work in San Mateo County.
- This program is for market rate homes only and not below market rate (BMR).
- View an estimate of income to home prices.
About the First-Time Homebuyer Program
- HEART and Meriwest Mortgage partner together to offer downpayment assistance to first time homebuyers in San Mateo County to buy a home with only 5% down and no Private Mortgage Insurance.
- You can buy a market rate single family home, townhome, or condo worth up to $908,156 anywhere in the County with this special program. We’ll have a representative realtor on hand to talk about what might be available in this challenging real estate market and how to make a successful offer.
- View first time homebuyer loan guidelines and applications on our website
- Download HEART’s First Time Homebuyer Program info sheet
Realtors: We invite you to join us and learn about the program. Please feel free to invite your clients. Kindly note no marketing or solicitation before, during, or after the workshop is permitted.
HEART wishes to thank the SAMCAR Foundation for their generous support of our First Time Homebuyer Program, which allows us to continue to host these workshops. Learn more about the SAMCAR Foundation’s support within