Join HEART and Meriwest Mortgage for a First-Time Homebuyer Workshop
Are you looking to buy your first market-rate home in San Mateo County?
- HEART and Meriwest Mortgage partnered together to offer a downpayment assistance program to help first time homebuyers in San Mateo County buy a home with 5% down and no PMI
- You may buy a market rate house, townhouse, or condo up to $795,187 anywhere in the County with this special program. We’ll have representative realtors on hand to talk about what might be available in this challenging real estate market and how to make a successful offer.
- Please note that this is for market rate homes only, and not BMR (below market rate).
- Who Qualifies? Families with household incomes up to $150,000 and good credit (680 or better) who live or work in San Mateo County and want to buy their first home or condo in San Mateo County.
- How much do I need to make to buy here?
- For more information or to download guidelines and applications click here
- Here’s what you need to know