On May 11, 2011, Over 300 people attended a lunch to benefit HEART.
Thank you to our keynote speaker Steve Westly,
Managing Partner, The Westly Group and Former Controller and CFO of the State of California, who spoke about Green Buildings: Where the breakthroughs will come.
Click through to see more photos here
Thank You to Borel Private Bank & Trust Company –
HEART met the $10K challenge grant!
Thank You to Our Presenters and Participants:
Supervisor Rose Jacobs Gibson, Julie Baigent and John Conover, Chris Mohr, HEART homebuyers and residents of Trestle Glen affordable apartments.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
- ROOFER : US Bank / Orchard Commercial
- FRAMER: SAMCAR Foundation
- FINISHER: Cargill / DMB Associates / Joe and Helen Galligan / Hillsdale Shopping Center/ Meriwest Mortgage / Palo Alto Medical Foundation / Laura and Michael Peterhans / Regis Homes / Universal Paragon Corporation / Wells Fargo
- COMMUNITY CO-HOSTS and MEDIA SPONSORS: City of Redwood City / San Mateo Area Chamber of Commerce / San Francisco Business Times / San Francisco Examiner
- SUPPLIERS: Comcast / Concar Enterprises / Nibbi Brothers Construction / PG&E / Plumbers and Steamfitters Local 487 / Prudential CA Realty / Recology San Bruno / South San Francisco Scavenger
- FRIENDS: Denise Aquila / Building Trades Council of San Mateo County / Karyl Eldridge and Jennifer Cheung/Coldwell Banker / Franklin Templeton Bank and Trust / Hanson Bridgett LLP / Supervisor Don Horsley / Supervisor Rose Jacobs Gibson / Tom Kasten / Peninsula Health Care District / Daniel Quigg / Randy Royce