For every high-paying tech job created in San Mateo County, six jobs are created that pay $50,000 or less. HEART visits Timothy and Tiffanie K, who were fortunate to be able to rent a new affordable apartment managed by MidPen Housing for their family. The County needs thousands of new affordable homes to meet the demand. Assemblymember Rich Gordon, San Mateo County Housing Director Bill Lowell, MidPen President Matt Franklin and San Mateo City Councilmember Jack Matthews talk about this crisis and what we do together to build more homes.
“Why HEART? Why Now?” new film details housing need
- HEART to Host Two Second Unit Open Houses Showcasing its Free Preliminary Designs
- HEART’s 2019 Annual Event Raises Over $115K
- HEART Releases RFP for the First-Time Homebuyer Program
- Free First Time Homebuyer Workshop in Daly City on June 6
- Free First-Time Homebuyer Workshop with the Jefferson Elementary School District on May 21
"[I] would never have been able to own a home without the [First-Time Homebuyer] Program"
“Like an FHA loan, but more flexible for the condo we wanted….” ~Jennifer & Andrew
“With the money I saved through HEART, I have enough to fix up the house…” ~Krystal
January 27 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm